ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE FOR IRMO, SC LOCATION
Access Analytical is seeking a part time sales representative for its Irmo, SC facility. Candidate will make B2B calls to potential clients initially in the healthcare industry and possibly move on to other markets over time.
Candidate will be selling environmental laboratory testing services. Position allows great flexibility in work hours and schedule. The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience, be a self-starter, competitive, driven, articulate and outgoing. Candidate must be willing to help build sales program for the company. A background in laboratory operations or sales is desirable.
- Speak and sell directly to facility managers, administrative staff, engineers, purchasing managers, etc..
- Learn about our services and become proficient enough to speak with clients and provide solid basic information regarding our testing abilities. Detailed requests from clients can be passed on to laboratory management staff for assistance and closing of deals.
- Find and close on new opportunities.Penetrate markets that require persistence, accuracy and both influential and consultative selling.Occasional travel to cultivate relationships.
Qualifications / Requirements for the Sales Representative Position:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exemplary professionalism are required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Quickbooks software.
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships.
- Understanding of marketing and business development.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years associates degree.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be a legal US citizen.
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
- Compensation for position will be a combination of base compensation + commissions. Base compensation can negotiated and will be relative to any previous industry experience and will also be based on anticipated number of hours worked per week.
- Company sponsored IRA plan available.
- Company sponsored health & disability Insurance.
- Paid vacation and sick time for full time employees.
- This is primarily a telecommute/virtual position but will require initial onsite training at our facility in Irmo, SC. Successful candidate will be expected to occasionally be at laboratory for meetings and other events. This position starts off on a part-time basis but could potentially move into a full-time position if that is deemed mutually beneficial.
- Successful candidate will be supplied with VPN telephone that works seamlessly with in-office phone system. A dedicated office computer will be supplied for logging into accounting software for creating quotes, etc.
- No phone calls please.
...We are not focused on building the biggest team, simply the BEST team. We believe that infusing the company with the most talented individuals available will insure our future growth and success.
Email resumes to:
or mail to: Access Analytical at 15 Thames Valley Rd., Irmo, SC 29063 Attn: HR Dept.